I don’t care what they say about me
It’s alright, alright
I don’t care what they think about me
It’s alright, they’ll get it one day
I love You, I’ll follow You
You are my, my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow You all day
I don’t care what it costs anymore
‘Cause You gave it all and I’m following You
I don’t care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I’m going Your way
I love You, I’ll follow You
You are my, my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow You all day
All day, All day now, All day
Anyone around can see
Just how good You’ve been to me
For all my friends who don’t know You
I pray that You would save them too
as i ponder upon the lyrics of this song, it truly does hit my heart, are we ashamed of Jesus Christ, or do we lift Him up high in all circumstances and situations, will we delcare that HE is our Lord Our GOD our Saviour even if we are in a room full of non beliveres, Jesus Haters.....
i am not ashamed of God, but of cousre i do admit it would be hard to stand up and delcare if you were in a situation that was so horrid and that u would be totally ridiculed but i want to make a stand that wherever i may be, wat ever situation i may be in, i will Lift his Name up HIGH.
and , really, I dont care what they say about me... why should i right..
at the end of the day, we cant please all humans, we will never please everyone, we shouldn't care what people think, but we should only care what God thinks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment